There are no
Only friends we
have yet to meet
CARS’ Serves Road Victims, and their Families with:
1. Information regarding victims’ rights during the investigations and through-out the justice system.
2. Paralegal work and referral to legal practitioners (if there is no family solicitor).
3. Victim advocacy.
5. Information regarding court dates.
6. Attending court trials and coroners inquiries with victims/families.
7. Assistance with Victim Impact Statements.
8. Assistance with requests for appeals against sentences (there can be no appeal against an acquittal).
9. Referral to other support groups and/or Government agencies for further assistance.